Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fun Stuff And Nostalgic Memories

My good friend Ozie Fish of the Moon and I have gotten into this habit of sending each other good music along with our many offlines and regular chat sittings. Our opinions (well actually just your's Oz...cus I like everything you sent me) don't always agree as to what is good and what is not....cough Depache Mode....cough....but we always enjoy looking into each other's tastes.
Anyway to get to the bottom of this, I just thought I'd share the songs I thought were nice with you. So go and treat yourself to some great music.

1. Portishead: Humming, Roads

2: Flyleaf: So I Thought, Uncle Bobbie

3: Depache Mode: Personal Jesus, Tainted Love, Enjoy The Silence

4: Skid Row: 18 And Life

5: Chopin: Nocturne no. 9

6: Antonin Dvorak: New World Symphony

7:Rachmainoff: Piano Concerto 3

8: Annie Lennox: Walking On Broken Glass, Money Can't Buy It

P.S. Fish....I miss you tons. I miss being crazy with you, exploring each other our likes and passions, making you just as much of a tennis freak as I am (which sucks now cus after I left that didn't last), showing you the way of FASHION and playing you to sleep on Amadeus Ludwing.
This IS 18 and Life Lady.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Esyyyyyyyy !!!!!! you are too sweet to be true, si si now i get the 18 and life lady, awww man i miss you a tun too. And bah, tennis of course i only get all into tennis when you are around alone it SUCKS !!! yeah you practically cultured me into fashion and classical music, i'll never know what to pay you back with...hmmmm maybe the philosophy things i sent you does it.NOT. Well thanks for the post dear you'll always be unforgettable to me. ciaooooooooooooo bella.
Oz

Anonymous said...

NOW WHOEVER THE CRACK YOU ARE THAT ISN'T ESY.... LEAVE MY COMMENTS ON HER BLOG !

Love this list and you dear fish !

Oz

Anonymous said...

isnt' = leaving my comments ..heh.